Friday, March 27, 2009

The Top 10 Powerful Affirmations For Personal Transformation

Category: Personal Development: Basic (BA968)
Originally Submitted on 10/13/2007 Discover the process of personal illumination,empowerment and transformation through powerful affirmations.

1. I possess personal power now.
You possess the power to choose your future. You have the power to believe in yourself, your abilities, your potential and your success.
2. I can be all that I desire, and more.
You can achieve your goals. Inch by inch anything is a cinch in your life. Starting inching towards your goals now.
3. I believe in myself.
You know your power to create. You know your uniqueness. You have provable and substantial reason to believe in yourself now.
4. I decide my future.
No one has control over your life like you do. Even in the worst of circumstances, you still have the power to be, do and have whatever you can imagine.
5. Nothing can hold me back from living my dreams.
It is totally within your power to live your life on your terms.
6. I possess super self confidence now.
In this very moment, you can quickly and easily shift your mind to be confident in the things that you already know, already possess and imagine for your life.
7. My goals and dreams are achievable.
Starting from where you are, your goals and dreams can become your reality.
8. There is a way for me to achieve my goals.
Knowing the others have found a way to get from where they were to where they are now, you too can discover your own path.
9. I believe in me.
You have every reason to believe in yourself. If you have a dream that is set deeply in your heart and mind, then you can believe in your power to learn whatever you need to in order to succeed.
10. My life counts.
You proven, biological chances of being born were several million to one. You are meant to be here. Your dreams are important to you and to the world.

About the Submitter: Michael Murphy is the author of the breakthrough book, 'Powerful Attitudes'. mike@positiveattitudes.com

No comments: