Friday, May 6, 2011

Yoga to Balance the 5th Chakra - Throat - Communication

Happy Mother's Day weekend! 


This week we will be doing yoga to balance the 5th chakra which is located at the throat and deals with issues of communication. I personally have experienced a balance in my communication with others over the years in teaching this class. We use my special aromatherapy to enhance our practice. Some of my students are sensitive to certain scents. No worries! I give you a little cotton disk with just a drop of the aromatherapy essential oil on it, so if it bothers you, just put it aside and enjoy the class.
This class is approximately 90 minutes long. During our practice, we start with a nice warm up, move into the postures relating to the chakra we are working on and end with a nice 10 minute relaxation.
Working on the 5th chakra, we will be doing a lot of neck stretching which is great for those of you who hold a lot of tension there. I hope you will join us!
Cost: $12 per student
Both med and women are welcome
Mature children are also welcome with parents



Namaste'
Heather
Here is my Facebook Page too!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gulfport-FL/Yoga-Aromatherapy-with-Heather/150122901717731

No comments: